About Kewaunee Economic Development Corporation (KCEDC)
KCEDC empowers collaborative economic growth by strategically focusing on affordable housing development, diversifying business, and supporting technological advancement.
Collaborative economic growth is achieved by actively engaging with the community and its stakeholders. This hands-on approach is inclusive and driven by the collective effort of a dedicated team of community members, making collaboration the cornerstone of success.
All the technical services provided by KCEDC are confidential and free of charge.
Existing Business Development Partnerships
- Workforce retention and attraction
- Expansion planning
- Business assessments and planning
- Increase State & Federal Grants for local partners
- Regulatory assistance
- Start In Wisconsin entrepreneurial platform
- Connecting entrepreneurs with resources
- Business planning
- Locating financing
- Site selection
- Leverage Kewaunee County brand
- Connector of resources
- Reduce duplication – scale initiatives across the region
- Advance infrastructure developments in transportation & technology
- Economic planning
- Strategic partner with WEDC, connecting state economic development resources with business, community, and local partner projects
- Industry, educational alliances, and regional economic development partners' collaboration
- Represent Kewaunee County at regional and national events
- Facilitate and connect supply chain markets in and outside of the region
Business Attraction and Recruitment
- Business retention programs
- Site and building development
- Provide economic research
- Facilitate business expansion & attraction
- Facilitate education and training programs
- Build talent pipeline
Kewaunee County Economic Development Corporation
PO Box 361
Luxemburg, WI 54217
The Internal Revenue Service has granted KCEDC a 501(c)(3) designation (FEIN # 72-1565048) making it a tax-exempt, non-profit corporation. Therefore, KCEDC relies on investments made by both public and private sector entities. KCEDC greatly appreciates the support of many area investors and partners — THANK YOU!
New investors and partners are welcome! Help make the future of our county even brighter. Investments can be sent to:
If you are interested in finding out what KCEDC can do for you or contributing your time and talents, please contact Ben Nelson, Executive Director at email@example.com or call 920-255-1661.
KCEDC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, that advances economic prosperity throughout Kewaunee County by providing a wide range of services for entrepreneurs and businesses. The Corporation's activities center around strengthening Kewaunee County's local businesses, supporting the local talent pool, recruiting new businesses to the community, and supporting local entrepreneurs.