You’ve been working hard to build your business and you’ve made it through the worst of the pandemic. While every day is still a challenge, you’re seeing some success and making things happen! Is this you or a business owner you know? Then it’s time to submit your nomination package for SBA’s 2023 National Small Business Week Awards, including the Small Business Person of the Year. Winners will be announced during National Small Business Week in May 2023.
2023 SBA Wisconsin award categories
- Small Business Person of the Year (Wisconsin & national recognition possible)
- Small Business Exporter (Wisconsin & national)
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year (Wisconsin & national)
- Emerging Small Business Person of the Year (Wisconsin only)
- Minority Small Business Champion (Wisconsin only, open to businesses and organizations)
- Veterans Small Business Champion (Wisconsin only, open to businesses and organizations)
What do I need to do to submit a nomination?
- Complete a nomination form (linked above for each award), a background form, and an information release form, and find a good quality, high-resolution headshot (1 MB or larger).
- Fill out the forms completely and sign where appropriate.
- Submit forms and photo to the Wisconsin dropbox and follow the directions at the dropbox link by 2 pm, December 8, 2022.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Questions? Contact Public Affairs Specialist Shirah Apple, firstname.lastname@example.org. For complete National Small Business Week awards eligibility, application, and submission guidelines, visit www.sba.gov/nsbw.